Monday, June 29, 2009

What Makes Me Smile

My friend Heathalee is asking everyone what makes them smile.


While I'm feeling a little lazy I think instead of searching my house,I will search my picture files to show you!

First of all, a new hair cut is something to smile about! I love it the days following getting my hair did!

Yes, This IS a picture of Kaden's feet that he took him self! I love that he thinks it's cool to take pics!

I think I posted this one before. While Kaden was taking pics that day, he felt it necessary to photograph of his undies in the middle of the floor!

And lastly, it makes me smile when ever the boys are being sweet even if they think no one is watching!

4 comments:

Heathahlee said...

That picture of Kaden's feet made me giggle! Thanks for linking up, Tobie P!

Tee said...

That last one. Oh yeah. That's a good one! Almost never happens at my house, though.

stephanie h said...

Definitely all things that are smile worthy! :)

Joan@anythinggoeshere said...

The pics made me smile too. I love the pic your son took of his feet. Feet always make me smile.