Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Something New!

So, I have been secretly blogging on another blog. Well, it's not really a secret to everyone (Amber). But for the most part...it's been a secret! As many of you already know...I have wanted to adopt for years now. After a lunch today with a friend, I'm ready to let the world (my little world that is) know my heart for adoption! I started this blog you are reading now to keep my family informed of what was going on while I was pregnant with Kaden. I started THIS as more like a journal to remind me of all of my prayers even before we started the process. I also want our baby sister to know she was loved a long time before she was even born. So, today I'm ready to post it! I hope you will stop by from time to time especially when we get the ball rolling in our adoption process. I'm sure it will be full of downfalls and victories and I know it will be well worth the wait when we get to meet our baby sister!

1 comments:

Heathahlee said...

Wow, Tobie! I will be checking in from time to time to be in the know! I'm excited for y'all!