Thursday, June 25, 2009

More Fun Summer Nights

After a long day swimming, the kids couldn't seem to get enough time out side! So, tonight...we played with water balloons.

Of course, because I'm so girley...I didn't make many. I kept getting wet. The boys however, had a blast.

I know...I know...enough with the color pop already! Too bad! I love it! I even added a little blur to Brady's pic!

Brady has a friend over tonight...of course he was all about the fun too!

Oh yeah...I totally forgot this part of the night.



No...I didn't take these...the boys did! So, I'm uploading pics and I notice that there are 36 uploading. I think, "That's weird..I just cleaned the card off last night." And then these pop up! That Kaden cracks me up! He's all about taking pictures of himself and then looking at them. And yes, I'm pretty sure that's a door!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

I'm obsessed with that "color pop", too! After reading your first post with one, I went to that website and learned how, too! Oh, so easy, but so impressive! I'm doing some "small town USA" pics for 4th of July....old country towns with American and Texas flags. Really neat pics.

tpillstrom said...

That is such a cool idea! Now everytime I take picture I'm looking for a way to use the POP!

Msippi said...

Wonder where the boys got the idea to take pics of themselves. Hmmmmm......

tpillstrom said...

I don't know MoM! :)