Friday, June 05, 2009

More Texas

I have a ton of beach pics to finish uploading but today, we went to one of my favorite Texas attractions....Schlitterbahn. I love going there. If you've never been let me explain. It's probably the biggest water park in the country. The travel channel rates it as number 1 every year. It's cool because there are three parks in one. You have to take a bus to get from one to the other. It's also fed by the river that runs next to it! So, the water is really cold...but oh so cool!



Mom has a water proof digi camera. These are pics of the boys riding an alligator on the Krystal River. It's like a lazy river that just goes around in a circle.
Brady and I rode the Boogie Bahn, The Congo River, and the Dragon's Revenge. I was impressed that he rode these "big" rides! He's finally tall enough and what does he do? He tries to chicken out and not ride anything because he was "scared."
So, this.....

is where he found himself most of the time. In the kiddie pool with his brother! Kaden had so much fun! He loved the slides and the wave pool.
I know we will have to go back another time when Daddy can go with us!

2 comments:

Heathahlee said...

That looks like so much fun! I know Kiddo would love it! I wish we had a water park close to us. The boys look like they had a blast.

tpillstrom said...

Take him to the one in Philidelphia, MS. We went there last year and the kids loved it! It's like 3 hours away but worth it!