Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Frogs and Sprinkles

Summer nights wouldn't be complete without a little frog catching! Last night, as Tony cut the grass, the boys caught about 6 frogs and put them in the little pool. Of course, Brady didn't want this guy

even touching the frogs. But as we all know...little brothers could care less what big brothers think!

Brady on the other hand, named them all. There were names like Susan (? idk), Nigel, Jessica and Baby Webb. This boy has an imagination like none other!
Fast forward to today......

We had a little SPLASH time at the Collierville Sprinkler park!

I know what you're saying..."That's the skinniest kid I've ever seen!" And it is very true. This is Brady...I had the hardest time catching him looking at the camera! He was way too busy getting drenched. Meanwhile, this guy

was too busy running and spraying others!

We had a great time with our friends today at the park! The best part...it's FREE! I know...awesome. I can't wait to go swimming with them tomorrow!

2 comments:

Heathahlee said...

We have yet to go to that park. Sigh...one of these days!

Did the frogs not pee on them? I remember that from being a tomboyish little girl. Ewwwww..... : )

tpillstrom said...

Brady had Kaden kissing them! I warned them about pee!