Friday, November 18, 2005

11/17/05

It's almost here! The big day! Tomorrow at 10 am we will find out the identity of the baby. It's so funny that everyone is giving me their opinion if it's a boy or a girl! What do you think? I'm getting a lot of "it's a girl". It's weird but I'm thinking it's a boy. We'll see! I can't wait! Brady is really excited because he will get to see peanut on the tv for the first time. I think this will help him understand that there really is a baby in my tummy.
I'll make a post tomorrow and you'll all know!
t

1 comments:

Farah said...

Back to West 116th St.
I'm very happy to report that West 116th Street is back in business. It's one of my favorite Yankees blogs, and although it may not be covering baseball as much as it used to, I look forward to the occasional ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to georgia highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like georgia highway construction!