Monday, August 31, 2009

What Season Is This?

I'm sitting in the drive way watching the boys ride their bikes. I'm loving this weather we're having. I'm not sure the temp right now...but I'm thinking it's some where in the 70's or maybe even the 80's! But there's a nice breeze and it feels amazing! I can't believe it's this amazing! I'll love it for as long as it lasts. You know it will be balmy and hot in December.

I'm still on the healthy kick and this week I lost another two lbs. This brings me up a whopping 15lbs total! I can't believe I've lost that much weight! Today, one of the English teachers refered to me as "Skinny Minnie" when she was talking to me! I'm pretty sure no one has ever called me that! I'll take a picture this weekend for an update!

Other than that, not a whole lot is going on in the world of Pillstrom's!

0 comments: