Monday, August 03, 2009

the First Day!

Despite my objections...the first day for teachers has finally arrived! I can't believe summer break ended so quickly! It seems like I didn't get as much done as I had intended! Oh well...right!
So, today went as well as expected! We all went to bed last night around 9:30. That's early compaired to the rest of the summer! At about 11pm, I woke up with a terrible cough! Really? Me? I have to get some sleep here! And then it was on! My throat was killing me all night! It's that sinus thing that keeps you from sleeping because everytime you breath it hurts! Not just that, all that goop is sitting right there and you can't swallow! So, every hour on the hour, I was awake coughing and getting something to drink! And you know what...it has only gotten worse as the day went on! I seriously could have come home and went to bed if it weren't for the fear of choking the whole time! So, here I sit, my Route 44 full of ice (thanks hubby!) watching Spongebob! Thinking that there must be something in the cabinet that will not only knock me out for the night but dry up this yuck before morning too!

0 comments: