Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A New Toy

This school year, I am the sponsor of the student newspaper. It's called The Eagle Talon and I'm loving working with the kids on it! We haven't had a paper in 3 years so it's taking a while to get students interested in it! Well, you know it's because you actually have to read, right?
Anyway, I applied for a grant at the beginning of the year to buy a new camera for the kids to use. I was awarded the grant and finally got the camera in today. Of course I just had to bring it home and learn the ins and outs. I mean, what kind of teacher would I be if I didn't even know how to use the camera, right?
So, I brought it home and of course I couldn't just takes pics and not edit them. So, here's to the new camera! I'm jealous that I don't own one of these myself!


0 comments: