Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tired

I know that I'm extremely behind on blogging. Add this to the long list of things that I have't had time to do latily. I have been so overwhelmingly busy latily that I'm almost to breaking point.
Instead of boring you with that...I thought I'd give you something to laugh at! Kaden's school always trick or treats the classes. They usually bring home about 5 lbs of candy. Yes, I meant to say that! 5 pounds! So, here are some pics from that day. The first is with his favorite grown up, Jennifer Fox. He calls her Nennifer Box

This was at the beginning of the hour when they all were good and stood in line. Our school measures a mile if you walk all of the halls. You can imagine what it was like for them bythe end!

Check out the cutie in the red scrubs. This is Kaden's new girlfriend! He talks about her ALL the time!

And now to make you laugh!


Sometimes, he's just too "special" for his own good!

0 comments: