Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mmmm! Mmmmm! Good!

Ok...seriously, I had to share with you the most amazing surprise that arrived at school on Friday! Well, it wasn't really a surprise because I kinda knew it was coming but non the less, I was still excited! My dear friend Hannah Jackson has started her own business called....



It's named after her grandmothers and she makes the most amazing cupcakes! So, I somehow convinced her to bring some to school on Friday for the ladies in my lunch to share! And she did!!!!! It was such a delight to have someone send us a treat that it took about 5 seconds for them to be gobbled up! So, I asked Hannah to send me some pics because I couldn't wait to share them with you!




I know! They are just as good as they looked!!!!! Now, you all know I love me some "Cake Boss" and have been known to watch "DC Cupcakes" a time or two...and I have to tell you, BettySues is right up there with the big dogs! I'm so proud of Hannah for deciding to share her talents! You will love her sweet heart as much as her sweet treats! Head over to hannah's website and become her friend on Facebook! Let's help Hannah get her business into full gear!!!!!

2 comments:

Heathahlee said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Those look divine!!! Heading to "like" her now! : )

Heathahlee said...

Hey, just tried the link to the website and it didn't work. : ( Not sure why.