Friday, May 25, 2007

5/25/07

I apologize for being so behind on my blogging! Our computer hasn't been working for the past two weeks and it's killing me! I'm using a friends computer do I don't have any pics to post. But I will give you an update!
We went to the doctor for our 1 year and Brady's 5 year old check up! Of course there were 7 shots between the two so you can imagine the stress! Brady weighed 41 lbs...in the 75% and I can't remember the height but also in the 75%. She said it's ok that he's so skinny because it's better to be on that end of the spectrum then the latter!
Kaden was 25 lbs in the 50th % and I can't remember the height but in the 75% for that! The doctor said they boys might acutally be taller than Tony and of course Brady loved that!
Brady has been playing TBall for the past few weeks and loves it! Tony started softball last night and had a blast! Kaden...he's just along for the ride.
He calls everyone and everything "mama" That's his universal word for food...people...what ever works at the moment!
Other than that not much is going on!
I'll try and post again in a week or so! I hope to have some pics to add!

1 comments:

April S. said...

Sounds like the shots at the doctor's office wasn't too bad?? I will see you at the zoo monday unless something happens. Talk to you soon!